The Lucky Block mod adds just one block, yet over one hundred possibilities to Minecraft! Just mine the Lucky Block, cross your fingers, and hope it will drop the items you need. But now, with this new version, you can expect more than just items; The Lucky block can spawn animals, monsters, other entities and even structures! From giants to fireworks, sticks to diamonds, the Lucky Block will give you an exciting experience every time you mine it.
Minecraft Lucky Block Mod Screenshots:
How to install Minecraft Lucky Block Mod:
- You need Minecraft Forge
- Open your minecraft.jar file. This can be found here: C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Once you have searched for “%appdata%,” you have to follow the same path as stated above. Open your minecraft.jar with Winrar by simply dragging the .jar into Winrar.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod doesn’t work properly or you get a black screen at the Minecraft startup: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install mod (If you want).
Developer: Player In Distress
Download Minecraft Lucky Block Mod:
- Minecraft Lots of Food Mod [1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4]
- Minecraft Flan’s Mod [1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4]
- Minecraft MineMania Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Skyline Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Sword Art Online HUD Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Richard’s Coffee & Tea Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Miner’s Heaven Mod [1.7.10/1.7.2]
- Minecraft Fire Emblem Craft Mod [1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4]
- Minecraft Better PvP Mod [1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4]
- Minecraft Weapons + Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2